Juno 0.7 is out! There’s a plethora of bugfixes, improvements, and new features:
- Workspace Pane allows filtering
- Plot Pane UI improved
- better default colors, especially on light backgrounds
- fallback renderer for those who see performance issues in the REPL
- selectable cursor styles
- the Profile Pane supports loading and saving profile traces
- and more…
This version of Juno supports Julia 0.6 and has preliminary support for Julia 0.7-beta2 and up.
Important: Restart Atom before updating
ink and do not start a Julia session.
If that does not work, close all Atom instances and type
apm install ink apm install julia-client
into a terminal.
- Atom.jl v0.6.15
- Juno.jl v0.4.1
- CodeTools.jl v0.5.0 or 0.5.1
pkg> add Atom should be enough to get you up to speed now.
For Package Developers
Juno on Julia 0.7 will have a couple of very breaking changes, most importantly regarding plots, progress bars, and tree views. The documentation isn’t quite updated yet, but you can find some info about Juno on Julia 0.7 here. I hope I’ll have something more formal in the docs in the next couple of days.
If you have any questions regarding the new APIs or whatever, feel free to reach out to me.