Juno 0.8.7 is out and brings an updated Debugger along with a few bugfixes and small features:
- Setting breakpoints in files does not require Revise anymore.
Run in Compiled Modetoggle when debugging (#299).
Break on Exceptionand
Break on Uncaught Exceptionare now implemented.
- Search in Workspace/Documentation panes is automatically focused (#200).
- stdlib paths printed in the REPL are now clickable.
- Packages in the
Open Package As Project Folderand
Open Package In New Windowcommands are now sorted alphabetically.
- The debug REPL now properly respects what stackframe you have selected (#287).
- Terminal options are now properly persisted when Atom is restarted.
- Font and fontsize in workspace/documentation pane are now correctly set (#202).
- Hopefully fix the problems with updating julia-client and ink on Windows.
Important : Restart Atom before updating
ink and do not start a Julia session.
If that does not work, close all Atom instances and type
into a terminal. If that also doesn’t work, try
apm uninstall ink apm uninstall julia-client apm install ink apm install julia-client
As always, make sure all Julia and Atom packages are up-to-date:
- julia-client version 0.8.9
- ink version 0.10.10
- Atom.jl version 0.8.7
- Juno.jl version 0.7.0