Juno 0.10 is out and brings you lots of bugfixes, improvements, and some exciting new features. Big thanks to @aviatesk for all his work on Juno in the last months!
- Auto-completions include local bindings (#165):
These completions are generated by statically inspecting the current code block (with CSTParser.jl) and are sorted by proximity to the cursor.
- Filterable outline view, that displays all global bindings in the current file (#165):
Clicking on an entry takes you to the definition, and the cursor location is highlighted.
- Added the
Julia Client: Close Juno Panescommand (#598).
- Added an option to directly boot into an external terminal (#599).
- The auto completion pop up now shows a
More...link that opens the Documenation Browser (#601).
- Icons in the Workspace, Documentation Browser, and in auto completions are now consistent (#153).
- Various improvements to the Documentation Browser (#152).
- Various improvements to auto completions (#151).
- The Workspace now shows undefined bindings (#156).
- Progress logging now always respects the global logger (#159).
- Debugger REPL prompt shows whether you’re in
Compiled Modeor not. The debugger REPL also gives proper auto completions now, including local bindings in the current method (#167).
julia-clientshows a warning if the currently installed version of
inkis probably incompatible (#607).
- Documentation search should work much better, and once again allows you to search through all installed packages, as opposed to only the loaded packages (#10, #11).
- Improved display of large nested vectors (performance should be much better now).
- Various style improvements.
- Better tests for the whole Juno ecosystem, removal of a bunch of old code.
Julia Client: New Terminalselector now works more consistently (ab4cf8b).
Important : Restart Atom before updating julia-client or ink and do not start a Julia session.
If that does not work, close all Atom windows and type
into your terminal. If that also doesn’t work, try
apm uninstall ink apm uninstall julia-client apm install ink apm install julia-client
Important : This release requires Atom 1.39, 1.40.1, or higher.
As always, make sure all Julia and Atom packages are up-to-date.
- Atom.jl version: 0.10.0
- Juno.jl version: 0.7.2
- julia-client version: 0.10.1
- ink version: 0.11.0