Juno 0.8.8 is out and brings a few new features as well as a couple of bugfixes (thanks to @aviatesk for implementing most of those) :
- Better conditional breakpoint UX (#562).
- Custom layouts (#561).
- Code Formatter (#566).
- Debug Information (under Julia > Debug Information or with the
Julia Client: Debug Infocommand) (#297).
- The debug REPL now supports latex completions (#313).
- Working directory is set correctly before any user code is evaluated (#316).
- Line numbers are now correct when evaluating Weave cells (#325).
- Update do new ssh library that supports newer key formats for remote connections.
Important : Restart Atom before updating
ink and do not start a Julia session.
If that does not work, close all Atom instances and type
into a terminal. If that also doesn’t work, try
apm uninstall ink apm uninstall julia-client apm install ink apm install julia-client
As always, make sure all Julia and Atom packages are up-to-date:
- julia-client version 0.8.10
- ink version 0.10.11
- Atom.jl version 0.8.8
- Juno.jl version 0.7.0