JuliaCon 2020 T-Shirt sales are live + Julia Stickers!

Hey all,

In case you have not heard, JuliaCon 2020 registration is live! Head to JuliaCon 2020 Registration, Wed, Jul 29, 2020 at 12:00 PM | Eventbrite to register.

Once you register, be sure to head to the JuliaCon 2020 T-Shirt site. Check out: JuliaCon2020 | Bonfire now to order your JuliaCon T-Shirt! If you bought the 2019 shirt, this one should be just as soft.

Also, JuliaCon is proud to be sponsored by StickerMule! Head to JuliaCon 2020 | Sticker Mule to get 10 Julia stickers for only one 1 Euro (plus free shipping!). You can find the Julia Language logo here.

Please ping us if you have any questions and see you all online soon.

-Logan on behalf of the JuliaCon organizing committee

EDIT: We also made a JuliaCon Mug available in case T-shirts are not your thing.

39 Likes

Just ordered my 10 stickers for a total of $1.11!

6 Likes

me too! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Don’t think I need 10 stickers but for basically free, I’ll take them!

1 Like

Ooooh, what a great opportunity to get some package logos printed!

2 Likes

I know guys that perhaps there is little you can do, but the tees are half polyester. Bad for the environment! (Microfibers…)

3 Likes

If you know of any sites doing what Bonfire does that sell eco-friendly shirts, I would love to hear about it! I am all for doing right by the envioement.

3 Likes

Perhaps I misunderstood the Bonfire website but I believe their classic unisex shirt style is 100% cotton. It’s just the premium and triblend ones that have polyester.

5 Likes

Yay, classic unisex are indeed 100% cotton!

1 Like

So the discount is only for 75x75mm stickers? :sob:

I used the image that was linked and the final size they gave me was 3in wide and 2.06in tall.

1 Like

I tried to get a sticker for a package, which fits better in a square or circle, but noticed that the discount is for a fixed size.

I might order 100. But my favorite number is 111, does that mean I need to order 1,000? No let’s not be ridiculous… 100 is just fine.
edit: the promotion is only for ten, but I ordered 10 more hoping some of it goes to JuliaCon

1 Like

I was pleased to see that despite not being resident in Europe or North America I could still order. Thanks to all involved!

4 Likes

I could not make the stickers discount work, can someone please provide step-by-step instructions?

Should I pick a particular shape/size?

Do I need “custom quantity” — the lowest offered option is 50 stickers otherwise.

Huh, I just ordered 10 using the link:

1. Used the link JuliaCon 2020 | Sticker Mule and hit the “Order now” blue button in middle.
  2. Uploaded the png from the link (julia-logo-color.png) using the “Choose file…” button on next page.
  3. Everything was ready for checkout (discount, 10 stickers at 3" x 3" size) and hit Checkout before entering shipping and CC details.

No confirmation email yet so we’ll see if I did it right :slight_smile:

1 Like

Delivery to Europe/Germany of the shirt(s) seems to be quite expensive ($10), and I got a delivery date (estimated) in about 5-6 weeks. Is that intended? Would be great to get the shirt maybe a little earlier :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Perfect, thanks! It even accepted the SVG file.

3 Likes

Hey! The campaign doesn’t end for another 2 weeks, then ~ 1-2 weeks of production, and then shipping. Sorry that it will take so long, we wanted to go with the same t-shirt provider as last year since the shirts were well liked.

4 Likes