This is a simple Atom’s package that enhances Julia Client Toolbar by adding some useful buttons.
Files and Folders
- Open Folder - useful for opening and developing a project/package
- Select Julia working directory
- Restart Julia (which removes workspace)
- Erase console
- Fold all - Unfold all: useful for code overview
- Auto Indent Selection (faster than Julia-Client formatting button)
- Show documentation of selection
- Markdown preview: for previewing Readme.md if the package is already installed
- Open Settings
- Command Palette
After installation, if the Julia Client icons are still present, you might need to reload/restart Atom 2 times! (because this package adjusts Julia Client and Tool-bar config settings).
originally it was supposed to be merged to Julia Client, but the developers recommended to create a separate package. They may add this to uber-Juno installation.
If you have any suggestions, I would be happy to include.