Juno 0.7.11 is out and brings a few exciting new features and lots of bugfixes:
- Improved autocompletions for paths, dict keys and struct fields. Also return type indications and per-method doc strings:
- Built-in support for a remote edit workflow
- This feature is integrated with ftp-remote-edit, so please install at least version 0.12.21 of that package.
- You can seemlessly open files on a remote server and start a Julia session there which behaves exactly the same as a local session.
- Support for persistent
tmuxsessions on the remote server that you can connect to/disconnect from at will.
- New settings for remote editing can be found under
Julia > Settings.
- Bugfixes/small features:
- The plot pane indicates whether it is disabled or not.
- Added an option to persist the working directory.
- Fixed a bug with terminal sizes being inconsistent (mainly on Windows).
Open Package in new Windowcommand.
- Miscellaneous display system fixes.
- Fixed module detection in certain edgecases.
Important : Restart Atom before updating
ink and do not start a Julia session.
If that does not work, close all Atom instances and type
apm uninstall ink apm install ink apm uninstall julia-client apm install julia-client
into a terminal.
As always, make sure all Julia and Atom packages are up-to-date.