We released v0.8.0 of the julia VS Code extension to the marketplace.
The new release has a whole bunch of new features:
- You can eval into a module at the REPL.
- You can toggle the linter.
- You can execute a whole file in the REPL with F5.
- You can execute the current code block with
- You can fold code regions
The main progress though should be in terms of stability. We had an absolutely awesome group of early adopters/beta-testers that provided amazing feedback and we are all quite optimistic that this is the most stable version so far.
If you do find bugs, please report them at https://github.com/JuliaEditorSupport/julia-vscode. If things work just fine, we don’t mind feedback either (or a star on github).
David & Zac
PS: And as always, @ZacLN, if I forgot some other new feature, please just comment here and add it!