Some Fine YouTube Creators Teaching Julia

I’m relatively new to this forum, but I’ve already learned a great deal from those who have taken the time to answer my questions. I’ve also learned from those outside the immediate community here. I’d like to draw attention to some of the following creators I’ve used and learned from on youtube by sharing their names here. These people are putting in their time and effort and offering some fine tutorials on learning Julia. They all have their own style and contributions to make helping beginners learn Julia.

Drop by their youtube channels and if you’re able to learn something from them, as I have, give them a like and a kind word.

In no particular order:

doggo dot jl
Abel Siqueira
Rémi Vezy
John T. Foster
Abhishek Agarrwal

27 Likes

Thank you @benslinux ! Happy to help this wonderful community however I can. I also watched the other creators’ videos and I can say they’re worth the watch! Doggo’s content is particularly impressive, really original and in-depth. It’s a bummer that he’s taking a break atm.

Thanks again for your kind words and for being a part of this journey with us!

5 Likes

Happy to call attention to you guys for your efforts, Rémi - I think videos can be really helpful for beginners. And right - Doggo is indeed a gifted teacher - that clear, measured voice. I especially like his use of large font sizes in his code examples.

2 Likes