I’ve had issues with Juno since installing Julia v.1.0.1 So I want to totally remove Atom/Juno, and install it from scratch (Win 10). I do the following:
- uninstall Atom using the Control Panel
- in Explorer, go to %appdata% and remove Atom folders
If I re-install Atom, there are still traces of the old install…
- It starts up with the non-default light theme I chose in a previous installation
- It remembers the Julia file I worked on in a previous installation
- If I go to Installation, I can choose uber-juno, but there is no install button, so I assume it is lurking somewhere.
However, there is no menu on the left border, no terminal windows, etc, etc.
Question: How can I completely erase Juno, and start the installation from scratch?