Is there any way to get dark mode in Pluto.jl

I tried Pluto notebook and i love it, i’m new to julia, coming from python is there any way i can get dark mode in pluto or is there any defaults way to choose theme.

6 Likes

Being worked on currently: https://github.com/fonsp/Pluto.jl/issues/23

But if you really wanted it now, you could always do the case styling yourself with an extension (e.g. StyleBot on Chrome).

3 Likes

Hi @Noob_Programmer, welcome to Julia. Please post questions in the “Usage” > “First Steps” question, or specifically for Pluto.jl to the Tooling section. This section is for people that use Julia to teach, or make tutorials on Julia and also for “outreach” in general.

2 Likes

I’ve relabeled the post as Tooling

3 Likes

Also, please don’t ask the same question in multiple places at the same time.

4 Likes

Or if you do, at the very least, cross link them explicitly.

4 Likes

Sorry guys

I know I asked on many different sites , I did it because ni know Julia community is small so I don’t know where I can get answers from so I did it. Sorry.

1 Like

Thanks

Sorry, @Noob_Programmer , looks like you got quite a cold welcome to Julia Discourse :sweat_smile:
Welcome! Despite the first impression it’s a great community and great place to get answers for your julia questions. I assure you everyone was only trying to help by letting you know the “rules and etiquette”, but I understand it can come off differently. I hope to keep seeing you around, maybe even (eventually) under the name @L33t_Programmer!

4 Likes

Thanks . It’s ok