This weekend I developed XSLT.jl, a package to transform XML documents to any other document type using XSLT stylesheets. This is a Julia wrapper for the libxslt library, which was already somewhat present in JuliaBinaryWrappers / XSLT_jll.jl.
I took inspiration from ropensci / xslt for the tests and the function name.
Glad to help ! Please tell me if there’s any issue.
I tried to be careful about memory management, but I didn’t know how to wrap a library before Saturday so maybe there’s still some bugs. Also it doesn’t run on Windows yet, because some functions are somewhat not available in the libxslt build for windows… See the issue here CI does not work on windows · Issue #1 · VEZY/XSLT.jl · GitHub
I’ll try to find access to a windows machine soon.