It has been an exciting month in JuliaHealth land and am excited for this Friday’s monthly call! In particular @Jakub_Mitura will be presenting some of their exciting work (currently added to JuliaHealth) for working with medical imaging data + OpenGL to create amazing visualizations like this for analysis:
Come see their talk!
- New member introductions
- New contributor round-up!
- Running tasks follow-ups:
- Short-term task follow-ups:
- Jacob shares info on waste water management + viral load information
- Long-term task follow-ups:
- Creating a template repository
- Presentation by Jakub Mitura on sub-ecosystem he created for working with CT, PET, and other medical imaging types of data.
- Debrief from OHDSI Symposium (Observational Health research venue)
- Google Summer of Code Project Discussion
- JuliaHealth documentation improvement
- Observational Health Tooling improvements and discussion
- Visualization tools
- Upcoming and ongoing research opportunities
- Call for collaboration on using JuliaHealth observational health tools for multi-site study
- Medical Imaging Extension for Real World Evidence exploration
- Open discussion
Date: Friday August 25th
Time: 10AM - 11AM
Time zone: America/New_York or EST
Google Meet joining info
Video call link: https://meet.google.com/wgf-jukg-yrx
Hope you all can make it and please let me know if you have any questions! If you have agenda requests, please let me know as well – happy to try to make time. Thank you!