Upper bound on information capacity; While loop; psychophysics

Closed because of all the rude comments.

4 Likes

Here you go

while true
    println("I like space")
end

(For future reference, spend more time writing your question than any answerers will need reading it. If you cannot even boil down the text of a homework question to just the part you actually need help with, you probably shouldn’t pass the course anyway.)

2 Likes

I’m working on an incomplete and the course I took had 6 students, 8000 level course and my professor is busy on research,

I hope you are aware that simply editing a post does not make its previous state go away - if you click on the orange pen in the upper right hand corner of your post, you can still see the previous versions of your post.

Either way, your post looked like a 1:1 copy of a homework assignment - I linked to our community page regarding such posts, which should encourage you to ask for help by showing what you’ve tried to far, what has or hasn’t worked, where you’re stuck exactly… We don’t ask for these because we’re rude, but because we’re volunteers who want to help people learn. It’s a simple courtesy towards potential helpers when you ask for help, that’s all. Without those, it just looks like you’re asking for us to solve your homework for you, which certainly defeats the purpose of the assignment.

1 Like

I was referring to this:

Upper bound on information capacity; While loop; psychophysics - #3 by gustaphe

I narrowed it down as if I can figure out how to compute a while loop, I should be able to figure the rest out on my own.

and this… :frowning: Please Help Check Code! Reflectance Estimation Using MCMC Sampling with Truncated Normals

It was 4am and I could barely see straight and now won’t be sleeping because of assumptions made by this forum…