Are you looking for a meaningful job and are interested in improving human health?
“Improving Human Health” is Trium’s primary company objective, by online collection, analysis and dissemination of clinical and biomedical data. Trium Analysis Online GmbH, founded in 2000, is an internationally operating and owner managed company, providing web-based solutions and services for healthcare and life sciences.
We are seeking to expand our team located in Munich with a Senior Engineer.
Your responsibilities depending on your strengths and background:
- develop software for data analysis, data processing or other tools
- develop algorithms to analyse biomedical signals (physical activity captured by a belt worn device: www.actibelt.com)
- Academic background in mathematics, computer science, or others appreciated
- Knowledge of Julia
- Desire to design, build and document new things
- Independent working style
- Beneficial to know R/C/Java/Scala
- A lot of creative leeway
- Offer to work from home/anywhere
- Flexible work environment regarding working hours, including part-time work
- If located in Munich/Germany: a working location with 1-4 person offices and a cafeteria in the building
If interested please send your CV to me: email@example.com
This job offer is a little bit vague, so I try to give some context: This isn’t a big company where everything has its place and things are planned years ahead but a small agile one that tries to gain advantage by being flexible. Therefore it targets people that can cope with changing requirements and are comfortable with working and thinking on their own. My guess is that a lot of Julia users fit this profile anyway because otherwise they would probably write Java at some big old company. I know that “flexible” and “changing requirements” can be associated with “crunch times” and “pressure” but this is not the case here as the company objective “improving human health” includes its own employees too!