Release of docs problem

I am having problems (again) with the release of the documentation of a new version of a package.
THIS is the package.

Yesterday night I registered version 0.11.3 and everything seemed to work smoothly: automatic merge, TagBot ran, the release was created.

However, the documentation of the latest release (and actually of the previous one either) are not built. There is no error anywhere indicating a problem. For example, this is the CI run for the documentation:

From github.com:m3g/PDBTools.jl
 * [new branch]      gh-pages   -> upstream/gh-pages
 * [new branch]      master     -> upstream/master
 * [new tag]         v0.11.3    -> v0.11.3
 * [new tag]         v0.1.1       -> v0.1.1
 * [new tag]         v0.10.0      -> v0.10.0
 * [new tag]         v0.10.1      -> v0.10.1

The only error message I find is this:

Failed to add the RSA host key for IP address '140.82.112.4' to the list of known hosts (/home/runner/.ssh/known_hosts).

but as far as I remember that was always there and was not a problem.

Even though it seems that version 0.11.3 is in the list of the new tags recognized by the CI run, the corresponding versions are not created in the gh-pages.

Again, no error is reported. I am trying now to reset the keys, but only as a random trial workaround.

So, two things:

1. anyone knows what is going wrong?

2. would it be possible that some error was printed somewhere to indicate what is going wrong?

Thank you.

Resetting the keys and releasing a +docs1 tag worked. Go figure…

1 Like

Actually that was not it, the keys are fine.

I found that there was one line missing from my TagBot.yml file:

I must have screwed it up sometime. Next time I publish a release, I hope it will work now.