Power Models Modification

Hi All,

I want to modify “buspair_parameters” function in PowerModels.ji to store parameters of all lines (including parallel lines) in the “buspair” dictionary. In other words, I want to store the parameters of each line, including the parallel lines, in the “buspair” dictionary. I do know that some parameters such as bounds on angle differences are equal for parallel lines and not to be stored multiple times but I need them to be stored separately for a reason. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!

All the best,
Rasoul

I can’t see an easy way to extend the buspair_parameters function. What you can do is call your own function that adds extra data to ref after build_ref is called. The PowerModelsACDC.jl package has a good example of such a solution, PowerModelsACDC.jl/acdcopf.jl at master · hakanergun/PowerModelsACDC.jl · GitHub

You might also watch this this issue, Extensions to build_ref · Issue #263 · lanl-ansi/PowerModels.jl · GitHub, which at some point will provide a clean and standard way to extend build_ref.

Thank you so much. I really appreciate it.