The current logo for the Julia Editor Support github org is kinda bad.
It was a quick thing I put together because I was tired of the default gravatar
I put some effort in, and had a play with Luxor.jl (thanks @cormullion)
This is what I came up with.
The background code is mostly from JuliaEditorSupport/deoplete-julia/,
and a couple of other projects of mine.
Normal display size (200x200px)
Bigger (apparently should upload at 500x500px):
One thing I like about the logo is that it looks like it is shining a spotlight on the code – illuminating it.
Something a good editor should do.
Code is at
if anyone wants to have a tinker.
(epitron, ViktorQvarfordt, and Wilfred, do not appear to be on Discourse however.)
If noone objects, I’ll make the change in the next week or so.