Dear Julia Enthusiasts in Jena (JEJ),
we would like to organize a seminar on Julia Lang and its tools. We are mainly using Julia for microscopy and image processing related tasks. Hence possible talks and topics could be:
- Developing workflow (Pluto.jl, IJulia.jl, Revise)
- Image handling in Julia (Images.jl, Napari.jl, View5D.jl, …)
- Data handling (DataFrames.jl, HDF5.jl)
- Machine Learning (Flux.jl , SciML)
- Optics related tools (FourierTools.jl, PSFs.jl)
- your own project, tasks, ideas, plans or solutions!
We can’t cover all topics and hence we would be happy to welcome contributions and talks from your side! If you’ve used any Julia related package in your research, feel free to share your experience.
The first date of the seminar would be 10th of May 2022 at 10:30AM at the Leibniz IPHT in Jena. We meet at the entrance and go to Room 225.
The seminars are meant to be open and interactive. But of course, regular talks on research with focus on Julia Lang are suited as well.
Please give any kind of feedback and leave a comment if your’re interested!
@RainerHeintzmann & Felix