JuliaRegistries: can't update my package because of registry dirty

Hi!
I just joined a research lab and I’m trying to bring a little structure to the project I’m working on: GitHub - corail-research/SeaPearl.jl: Julian hybrid constraint programming solver enhanced by a reinforcement learning driven search. (pretty cool, check it out!). I am trying to create a new version (new release) of the package by calling @JuliaRegistrator register() in this issue: Latest SeaPearl versions no longer pushed to julia package registry · Issue #264 · corail-research/SeaPearl.jl · GitHub . This creates a PR (New version: SeaPearl v0.4.1 by JuliaRegistrator · Pull Request #71074 · JuliaRegistries/General · GitHub) inside the JuliaRegistries project, but one of the pipelines (New version: SeaPearl v0.4.1 · JuliaRegistries/General@b1720f1 · GitHub) systematically fails… I initially had problems with compat, but managed to fix them. However, I’m still stuck with an error I don’t really understand:
My questions are:

1. What is this error and how can I prevent it in the future?
  2. How can I fix it?

Thanks in advance!!

What version of Julia are you using?

Hi! thanks for taking the time. The project is made to work with julia 1.6 - 1.7

So I limited the version to 1.7 and the pipeline finally passed… I still do not understand how and why, but my problem is solved for now…