I have searched the forums and found that the proceedings last year were announced in October. Do I need to wait for a call for submissions or is this a technical issue?
Hi @StackEnjoyer - thanks for submitting to JCon proceedings. Note, however, that the submission for 2026 contributions is not yet opened and thus the link in the author’s guide should not have been activated. Sorry about that.
I will check about the issue and we will soon announce the proceeding opening for the 2026 contribution. Thanks for your patience. Best, Ludovic
In the future, the submission website will return a clear message about closed submission. Also no link/button allowing for submission outside of submission window will be display or active. Sorry again for this.
Regarding your failed submission, nothing ended in any records, so please do a fresh submission once the portal opens again (to be announced soon).
Thanks again for your patience, and sorry for the annoyance. This allowed to harden our workflow.
Best, Ludovic