Installing a package with source code

The Ipopt package in it requires BLAS. While running Pkg.build("Ipopt") it shows that it is not able to download the BLAS package. I have the source code of BLAS. How should I build the required package by using the downloaded source code?
Thanks!!

Can you please post the error message?

1 Like

It connects with the proxy and tries downloading the package from netlib.org, coin-or.org, netlob.scandia.gov. Then it shows error 403. I think this might be proxy issue, thus i have already downloaded the source code of the BLAS.

The code to build BLAS for Ipopt.jl is at https://github.com/JuliaOpt/Ipopt.jl/blob/master/deps/build.jl#L38, I think, for a Unix system, but probably the best way would be to solve the proxy error.

1 Like

I downloaded the source codes for BLAS and all other third parties and put it in the respective directories. Then, I changed the shell script to only unpack (removed the lines where it connects to a website and downloads the source code). But when i run Pkg.build("Ipopt") it still throws the error that recipe for target Ipopt failed with a numerous different errors. Please tell me how to successfully build the given package.
Thank you