I'm trying to build my documentation but keep getting the following error```ERROR

I’m trying to build my documentation but keep getting the following error

ERROR: `NonlinearSchrodinger=b3fbeaf7-5746-403c-a6b7-06939dc82746` depends on `TerminalLoggers`, but no such entry exists in the manifest.

I already removed that dependency hence why it’s not in my manifest, but documenter keeps insisting the project depends on it. Any idea how to fix this?

Note that the original poster on Slack cannot see your response here on Discourse. Consider transcribing the appropriate answer back to Slack, or pinging the poster here on Discourse so they can follow this thread.
(Original message :slack:) (More Info)

In a standard setup, the package directory would have Project and Manifest, and separately, in the docs subdirectory which houses the documentation, there would be another set of Project and Manifest for producing the documentation. These two are separate environments. Perhaps TerminalLoggers was removed from the project environment but is still there in the docs environment?

1 Like

That ended up being the case, I had to hunt it down in the documentation manifest and remove it from there. I thought I’m not supposed to edit the manifest by hand so I’m not sure what went wrong there, but that was the only thing that worked.