A couple of questions on
- I just removed
Julia v.1.0from my work desktop, and tried to re-install
Julia v.0.6.4… essentially because I need to test some code that currently only works with
Pkg.add("IJulia")crashed with loads of error messages…
Question: Anyone knows what the problem with
- For the code I’m testing, I manipulate some data structure into something that DataFrames can push out as a table (using some code that Cédric St Jean proposed a few months ago)…
- Sometimes, the table is embedded straight into completely visible
Outcell. However, for big tables, the table is inserted in an
Outcell in a smaller window with scroll bars…
- This smaller window with scroll bars is ok. However, for big tables, the number of columns is truncated…
Question: How can I avoid this truncation, and include all columns?
- Plots in windows with scroll bars – unwanted…
- For some reason, at times, also figures that I plot are inserted into “windows” with a scroll bar.
- Constrast the following two screen shots…
Question: Anyone knows how I can avoid this presentation of figures into “windows” with a scroll bar?