CellListMap.jl / CellListMap.florpi documentation

Is there any documentation on CellListMap.florpi “function” / “code” that computes pairwise velocity distributions? Any additional information like github documentation, research paper, accessible explanation in literature?

Sorry @j_u, I have just seen the post now (because a Google search took me here by chance). Are you still interested in that?

The function is quite simple, I could help it you need to implement something of the sort.

Hi, no need to feel sorry. As this is a new topic for me, what I was hoping for was general information wrt pairwise velocity distributions, thus was my question about research paper.

Are you still interested in that? The function is quite simple, I could help it you need to implement something of the sort.

Yes, thank you, I am still interested. I am currently finishing a part of coding that is describing the problem. I think that the best would be if I try to send you some documents over PM with more details with a hope of hearing your opinion. Please expect a short message from me soon.

1 Like