A quick refresher: Kroki.jl is a package that enables a variety of (textual) diagramming tools within Julia, e.g. PlantUML, Mermaid, etc. through the Kroki service. An overview of all supported types of diagrams is available in the documentation.
This release contains many improvements including:
- An extended, and
exported, public API to officially support more use cases, such as rendering directly to specific output formats.
- Support for interpolation when using string literals to create diagrams.
- Improved documentation, including examples.
- New diagram types, e.g. BPMN, Byte Field, Structurizr, Excalidraw and more.
- Support for loading diagram definitions from file. Useful when including diagrams in multiple places across a codebase, or when its easier to maintain the diagrams themselves using other tools.
- Support for diagram options. Useful for Structurizr diagrams containing multiple views, or to manage themes for PlantUML diagrams.
- Kroki service management to switch between different service hosts, manage a local instance (useful when rendering proprietary diagrams), and retrieve version information.
For full details see the CHANGELOG.