We are pleased to announce that JuMP-dev 2022 will be co-located with JuliaCon 2022, to be held virtually July 27-29 2022.
The purpose of JuMP-dev is to bring together students, researchers, and practitioners with interests in the software aspects of JuMP and related packages. In particular, we invite new contributors and those who have not met the core development team.
- JuMP core development (MathOptInterface, JuMP 1.0)
- Mathematical optimization solvers written in Julia
- Automatic differentiation in Julia (e.g., Cassette, Zygote)
- Julia interfaces to mathematical optimization solvers
- JuMP extensions (stochastic programming, robust optimization, multiobjective optimization, …)
- Software that uses JuMP
- Developer tools for JuMP
- Commercial use of JuMP
- Uses of JuMP in teaching
Speakers are encouraged to highlight challenges and lessons learned, not only successes. Talks should be aimed at a general audience, but familiarity with JuMP/Julia can be assumed.
To give a talk, submit a proposal to JuliaCon.
- For “Session type,” choose “Talk” or “Lightning talk.”
- For “Track,” choose “JuMP”
For more information, go to https://jump.dev/meetings/juliacon2022/.
Oscar, on behalf of the program committee.