Why I cann't use Plot although I checked all the ways which are suggested by others

Hi There.
I am a newbie in Julia. I used Atoms as IDE for Julia in one loptop with windows 10 and when I used the code
julia> using Plots

julia> x=1;

julia> y=2;

julia> plot(x,y)
it shows the following error:
connect: No error
GKS: can’t connect to GKS socket application

GKS: Open failed in routine OPEN_WS
GKS: GKS not in proper state. GKS must be either in the state WSOP or WSAC in routine ACTIVATE_WS
GKS: GKS not in proper state. GKS must be either in the state WSAC or SGOP in routine FILLAREA
GKS: GKS not in proper state. GKS must be either in the state WSAC or SGOP in routine FILLAREA
GKS: GKS not in proper state. GKS must be either in the state WSAC or SGOP in routine POLYLINE
GKS: GKS not in proper state. GKS must be either in the state WSAC or SGOP in routine POLYLINE
GKS: GKS not in proper state. GKS must be either in the state WSAC or SGOP in routine TEXT
GKS: GKS not in proper state. GKS must be either in the state WSAC or SGOP in routine TEXT

when I opened the Atoms, the julia logo doesn’t have color and I think that’s why it doesn’t work because I installed the julia and Atoms in another loptop which has windows 7 and it works properly and I could use plot correctly