The Atlantic (Magazine) Marketing Manager, Quality Assurance (QA)

I’m currently hiring for a new role and I’m looking for candidates with an interest in Julia. I’m the only day to day Julia user at The Atlantic but there is some interest from other teams to use it more. The full job posting is here.

Quick Overview
Job Description

The Atlantic is looking for a Marketing Manager, Quality Assurance to join the team focused on our subscription business. This role will be responsible for the integrity of marketing campaigns and dynamic targeting to ensure the correct messages and experiences are delivered to the correct person, across acquisition, engagement, email and newsletters, pricing, and retention initiatives. The position is cross-functional, and works collaboratively with colleagues in product, engineering, data science, customer care, and design. Candidates should have exceptional organizational skills, an impeccable attention to detail, and a proven record in managing the quality and accuracy of marketing campaigns (email, onsite, social media, app, print selections) that use medium to large datasets.

See the job posting for more info.

4 Likes