Registrator complains about [compat]. Fixed it. What's next?

I am not sure if it is bad or not, it might have functionalities I am not aware about. The thing is that the other way to proceed is so simple that if one is told about that from start, I do not see any reason even creating a new username in that site.

(the documentation does not help at all here)

Agreed!

1 Like

Not that it fixes the documentation issues, but the Julia Slack channel is very helpful. They said to just re-submit the package registration through JuliaHub.

With that, I’ve found JuliaHub to be relatively straightforward. Whenever I want to release a new package or new version, I log in with my Github and (re-)register the same package. If I get an error, I fix it and then try re-registering again.

1 Like

After calling @JuliaRegistrator register(), how long should I expect to wait for the automatic checks to be performed again? Is there a place I can check that JuliaRegistrator received this notification?

If the registrator was triggered you should receive some emails in a few minutes. The checks can take some time, you can accompany them in the Actions tab on GitHub (at least if using GitHub actions).

Thank you. I didn’t get any emails, but I also commented on the PR, so hopefully someone will see it eventually.