Publish interactive Pluto notebooks with glassnotebook.io

Hello – thank you for offering to help! Unfortunately, I can’t DM you as I am a new user and don’t yet have privileges to DM.

I tried clearing the browser cache on Google Chrome. I also tried Safari and Microsoft Edge (all on a Macbook) and two different Github accounts. In addition to my own notebooks, I tried adding other notebooks from Github including your ComputerVisionTutorials.jl as well as this one: GitHub - lukavdplas/PlutoMapPicker.jl: Pick a location on a map in a Pluto notebook!.

I add notebooks in the following way. I go to “Published Repositories” menu item and select either “Add From Github” or “Add from URL”. After some processing, I see the repository in “Linked Repositories” but when I click on the notebook link, I get the “Notebook not found message”. For example, here is what I see after importing the PlutoMapPicker.jl github:

Clicking on the src/map-picker.jl link gives the “Notebook not found!!” error above.

Thank yor for any help you can provide!

1 Like

Join the JuliaLang Zulip chat and let’s get this figured out! (https://julialang.zulipchat.com/)

1 Like