MethodError Exception, GtkReactive drawing.jl example using Debugger

I was trying to use the debugger to understand GtkReacttive coding. I stripped down the drawing.jl example as follows:

File: drawing.jl from https://raw.githubusercontent.com/JuliaGizmos/GtkReactive.jl/master/examples/drawing.jl

using Gtk.ShortNames, GtkReactive, Graphics, Colors
win = Window(“Drawing”) # line 5
c = canvas(UserUnit) # create a canvas with user-specified coordinates
push!(win, c)
sleep(5)
I’m using VS Code on a Win 10 machine: Just running it, all is good.
Using Run and Debug: it fails on the "win = Window(… line.
Are GtkReactive and the debugger incompatible?
Should I just use the REPL? and/or lots of println statements?
Thanks, Harvey

Exception has occurred: MethodError
MethodError: no method matching iterate(::Type{Nothing})
Closest candidates are:
iterate(!Matched::Cmd) at process.jl:638
iterate(!Matched::Cmd, !Matched::Any) at process.jl:642
iterate(!Matched::DataStructures.EnumerateAll) at C:\Users\Harvey.julia\packages\DataStructures\ixwFs\src\multi_dict.jl:98

Stacktrace:
[1] gobject_ref(::Gtk.GtkWindowLeaf) at C:\Users\Harvey.julia\packages\Gtk\TgEIW\src\GLib\gtype.jl:428
[2] Gtk.GtkWindowLeaf(::Ptr{GObject}) at C:\Users\Harvey.julia\packages\Gtk\TgEIW\src\GLib\gtype.jl:210
[3] Gtk.GtkWindowLeaf(::String, ::Int64, ::Int64, ::Bool, ::Bool) at C:\Users\Harvey.julia\packages\Gtk\TgEIW\src\windows.jl:13
[4] Gtk.GtkWindowLeaf(::String) at C:\Users\Harvey.julia\packages\Gtk\TgEIW\src\windows.jl:2
[5] Gtk.GtkWindow(::Tuple{String}; kwargs::Base.Iterators.Pairs{Union{},Union{},Tuple{},NamedTuple{(),Tuple{}}}) at C:\Users\Harvey.julia\packages\Gtk\TgEIW\src\GLib\gtype.jl:226
[6] Gtk.GtkWindow(::Tuple{String}) at C:\Users\Harvey.julia\packages\Gtk\TgEIW\src\GLib\gtype.jl:226
[7] top-level scope at c:\Users\Harvey\Documents\My Files\Programming\Julia\JuliaTutorials\GtkReactive_Examples\debug_example.jl:5