We currently have a Chinese discourse for Julia with the following reasons:
- non English speakers can directly enter the discourse without reading any English with
- The server is local in mainland China, with a domain name registering (as the law requires)
- A local server might be faster for users (unfortunately due to some tech issue, this one is not really fast as well)
However, it would better to discuss things in one place if possible.
- sync the contents first in this site (which will direct people to this site)
- start solving and testing how to work around against GFW (the Great Fire Wall).
Any other comments?