- Selecting a name and a color for your character
- A lobby/room system where a separate server is tracking and manipulating player and game state
- Smooth movement for both the local character and networked players
- Music and sound effects added
- A coin collection system handled by the previously mentioned server that makes sure coins are only awarded to players once
On top of all that, as you can see in the video, I was able to use PackageCompiler to compile this to an executable. I’m glad to say I’ve made good progress, and see myself wrapping up this small project in the next month hopefully. Check the video to see all the changes in action. FYI, I muted one of the windows so there wasn’t overlapping sound.