Looking for modeling ideas

Hi -

I have experience in MTK, Flux and Turing. I have used them in pairs. BUT, I have never used them all three at the same time.

I have been looking for easy-ish ideas (think blogpost level) that I could use to educate myself where all three would play a role. Has any of you met situations where that came in useful? Any suggestions?

Bonus points if I could use that idea to learn GripApp and/or it relates to the digital twin of a physical system…

Hey. What is a GripApp if I may ask? Are you maybe also interested in discussing a hobby project (related to digital twin of a physical system) and apart to the packages listed by you in such packages as Gen.jl and Gasp.jl?

This is the sort of things that Gridap does. https://gridap.github.io/Tutorials/stable/pages/t010_isotropic_damage/#Tutorial-10:-Isotropic-damage-model-1.

I am not sure where Gasp fit. I was envisaging something a lot more modest in terms of computing requirements. I have not looked into Gen for a very long time. But I remember it it being lower level than what I could use.

But happy to chat about your project.

This is the sort of things that Gridap does. […]

The project I have on my mind is very much related to grids, however, I have to admit that Gridap.jl is a new package for me.

I am not sure where Gasp fit.

Better safe than sorry, thus I decided to mention it at the very begining.

I have not looked into Gen for a very long time. But I remember it it being lower level than what I could use.

Sounds cool. I will allow myself to send you a LinkedIn invite soon. Please allow me not more then one day to prepare a short message.