I have JuliaPro and I just installed the JuliaInXL package and before I got this: ** incremental compilation may be broken for this module **. Then I stop outputting that and when I want to use the package I can’t see the tab in julia’s excel
Hello, can you please provide following information, this would help us in finding the root cause
- Version of JuliaPro that you’re using
- Version of Windows operating system
- Version of Microsoft Excel
- Complete error message that you’re encountering
- Did you encounter any error while running the JuliaInXL installer? If yes, please share a screenshot of the error message.
I have the same problem aswell. Can you help me?
When I try to add JuliaInXL package through Julia
Please help me
I’m using Office Excel and i have the current stable version of Julia with Windows 8.1
I used the method
and then there have one difference in my computer, I have two name of files like “.julia”,".juliaXXX".
Final step is the way merged all of two files.
pkg.add(“JuliaInXL”) will be OK to run in the Atom.