JuliaImages error

I tried this:

using Images, Unitful, AxisArrays
using Unitful: mm, s

img = AxisArray(rand(256, 256, 100, 50), (:x, :y, :z, :time), (0.4mm, 0.4mm, 1mm, 2s))

imshow(img)

I am getting this error:

(julia:14656): Gtk-CRITICAL **: gtk_widget_get_preferred_height_for_width: assertion ‘width >= 0’ failed

(julia:14656): Gtk-WARNING **: gtk_widget_size_allocate(): attempt to allocate widget with width -5 and height 32765

(julia:14656): Gtk-CRITICAL **: gtk_render_frame_gap: assertion ‘xy0_gap <= xy1_gap’ failed

(julia:14656): Gtk-CRITICAL **: gtk_render_frame_gap: assertion ‘xy0_gap <= xy1_gap’ failed

(julia:14656): Gtk-CRITICAL **: gtk_widget_get_preferred_height_for_width: assertion ‘width >= 0’ failed

(julia:14656): Gtk-WARNING **: gtk_widget_size_allocate(): attempt to allocate widget with width -5 and height 32765

*** BUG ***
In pixman_region32_init_rect: Invalid rectangle passed
Set a breakpoint on ‘_pixman_log_error’ to debug

*** BUG ***

*** BUG ***

*** BUG ***

*** BUG ***

*** BUG ***

*** BUG ***

*** BUG ***

*** BUG ***

*** BUG ***

Those are all warnings emitted by the GTK library (written in C, not Julia). Does the image actually show? I didn’t see any Julia error messages, so I’m guessing yes.

For the record I don’t see any of that on Kubuntu 18.04. What platform are you on, and if Linux which window manager are you using?

1 Like

Hi @tim.holy,

Thanks a lot for the reply.

The code does work now. I was on Lubuntu 18.04. I have been swithiching distros multiple times trying to get JuliaPro to work. Right now I am on Linux Mint and the installation worked and the code is running.

Thanks again for the help.