Julia v0.6.3 is now available

Julia 0.6.3, the third patch release in the 0.6 series of releases, is now available on Download Julia. Binaries are available for Linux (i686, x86-64, ARMv7, and AArch64), macOS, Windows (32- and 64-bit), and for the first time, FreeBSD (x86-64 only).

As with all patch releases, 0.6.3 contains a number of bugfixes, so we recommend that everyone currently using 0.6.0, 0.6.1, or 0.6.2 upgrade to 0.6.3. This will likely be the last release in the 0.6 series, given how close we are to 0.7. (I know I said this last time about 0.6.2 but this time I mean it.)

Happy coding!

35 Likes

Nice! Is there a release notes somewhere?

2 Likes

Not as such, but you can see a list of commits included in 0.6.3 since 0.6.2 here.

Hi Alex

thank you for the info, have installed 0.63

But I can not find any documentation of what is new in Julia 0.63 ?

Can you give me a link ?

Thank you in advance

Greeting from Denmark

Gert Glick

There is nothing new, this release just fixes some bugs that are present in the previous release.

Is there a list of bugs that were fixed somewhere?

See the link above.

The list of commits between 0.6.2 and 0.6.3 that @ararslan linked to summarizes the bugfixes and other changes (eg. version upgrades of dependencies) between the two versions pretty well. Also has links to PRs or issues that describe the bug/change in more detail (where needed).

1 Like

Looks like this update broke EzXML.jl.

Seems to me that milestone v0.7 has reached zero issues since 3h now
https://github.com/JuliaLang/julia/milestone/29
Oh, oh, oh…

PS: Sorry my dear fellow, that’s was approximatively on 2018-06-01

PPS: and some fresh news have to be announced on on 2018-06-24

1 Like