Is the Eclipse IDE plugin "JuliaDT" still under development?

Juno as an editor is very nice, but it is too slow. For me, anytime i switch away from the atom window and go back to it, the CPU runs at 100% for a few seconds before the atom window is usable again. Then it takes forever to load the Julia repl, I always keep multiple julia REPL’s in the terminal, but never in Juno. Typically, I need to restart the REPL often, since I am doing a lot of things that require restarts. Also, I often switch between my editor and web browser, and atom for some reason spins up the CPU to 100 percent just for switching back the window. Also, atom uses way too much memory compared to vim.

This is probably largely a problem that comes from the atom editor itself, since it is not so optimzed yet

I prefer the speed of VIM for editing, because I don’t need to wait a few seconds everytime I switch between windows. For a few months now I have been using the i3 tiling window manager, which basically gives me the Juno experience but for my whole operating system. I can just simply open lots of terminals with VIM and Julia running, tiled in the same way that Juno tiles the console and editor windows, but it works fast.

Using the Juno interface actually inspired me to fully switch to a tiling window manager, here’s an example: