Ignore part of the gradient calculation inside differential equation model

I am trying to differentiate the solution of a differential equation using DifferentialEquation with respect to some parameters but ignoring parts of the calculation of the gradient for being redundant or computationally expensive to compute. However, I cannot manage to ignore parts of the forward model when computing the gradient using Zygote. I am including next a MWE.

We can compute the gradient of the solution of a simple ODE with respect of the vector parameter p as follows

using DifferentialEquations
using Zygote, SciMLSensitivity
using Plots 
using DiffEqFlux
using ChainRulesCore
using Zygote: @ignore

p = [0.1, 0.2]

function dynamics(du, u, p, t)
    du[1] = - p[1] * u[1] + p[2]
end

dp = Zygote.gradient(p -> solve(ODEProblem(dynamics,
                                           [10.0],
                                           (0.0,10.0),
                                           tstops=[4.0], 
                                           p), Tsit5()).u[end][1], p)

which results in the final calculation of dp=([-42.072752200991175, 6.321205292676615],). Now, I would like to consider a case in which the dependency of the solution with one of the parameters, let say p[2] is ignored. Zygote allows ignoring certain computations of the gradient by using the macro @ignore, for example in the following example:

using Zygote: @ignore

function foo(x)
    y = @ignore x
    return y*x
end

where the computed gradient gives the formula f'(x) = x instead of f'(x) = 2x. However, running the previous example with the ignore macro inside dynamics() leads to the same numerical value of the gradient

function dynamics2(du, u, p, t)
    offset = @ignore p[2]
    du[1] = - p[1] * u[1] + offset
end

dp2 = Zygote.gradient(p -> solve(ODEProblem(dynamics2,
                                           [10.0],
                                           (0.0,10.0), 
                                           p), Tsit5()).u[end][1], p)

where dp2 = ([-42.072752200991175, 6.321205292676615],).

Does anyone knows if @ignore is supported for differential equations? There is a chance I am also missing something about the behavior of @ignore, but my understanding is that this command should ignore the dependency of certain parts of the code at the moment of applying AD.

Thank you!