Can’t figure out why. There appears to be issues compiling
Pango_jll , then eventually
Here is a link to a sample run demonstrating this issue:
→ Try to better match what was done in Gtk/Cairo. · ma-laforge/InspectDR.jl@9e55b8a · GitHub
- (passes) Julia 1.3 (ubuntu, windows, macos)
- (passes) Julia 1/nightly (ubuntu)
- (fails) Julia 1/nightly (windows)
- (fails) Julia 1/nightly (macos)
I tried mirroring what I saw in the ci.yml files of Gtk.jl & Cairo.jl:
- actions/cache@v1 → v2
- julia-actions/julia-buildpkg@v1 → latest
- julia-actions/julia-runtest@v1 → latest
But it didn’t appear to help.
Before Julia v1.6 was released. Actually, my last working CI run from 2 months ago seems to have just made a successful execution on a Julia v1.6.0 release.