Hello! In the past few months I’ve been writing a series of introductory lessons to the Julia language. They cover the basics of Julia and gradually move on to more advanced topics, including plotting, parallel computing, GPU computing and code optimization.
Here is a complete list of the lessons:
- INTRODUCTION TO JULIA
- ADVANCED TOPICS
- Lesson 9 - Packages
- Lesson 10 - Plotting
- Lesson 11 - Numerical Integration
- Lesson 12 - Units of measurement
- Lesson 13 - Interacting with Python
- Lesson 14 - Data storage: HDF5
- Lesson 15 - Parallel computing
- Lesson 16 - Modules and multi-processing
- Lesson 17 - Code optimisation
- Lesson 18 - GPU computations
- Lesson 19 - Package Registration and Tests
This series of lessons is a work in progress, and as I write more material I will update the main page.
Currently I’m planning to write three more lessons, one about meta-programming, one on how to call other programming languages (such as c++, Mathlab, Fortran, etc) and finally one about type annotations and multiple dispatch.
Please let me know what you think about these lessons and if you have any suggestions on topics which you think should be covered!