Errors on new install of JuliaPro1.2.0 on Win10 x64 : LoadError and GitError

Hello, I need some advice resolving installation of JuliaPro v1.2.0. I am very new to JuliaPro and I have tried the steps described below by running JuliaPro with administrator privileges and with current user privileges but with the same results. I have also tried uninstalling and reinstalling JuliaPro. The current installation was initiated with administrator privileges and JuliaPro is installed for all users. I am running Windows 10 home (10.0.18362).
Any advice or guidance on how to resolve this error will be highly appreciated.
Here are the (4) steps which produce the error.

  1. Open a Test.jl file in the Atom editor which has the following 3 lines:

using Plots
pyplot()
plot(Plots.fakedata(50,5),w=Pkg3)

  1. Click the “Run all” icon from the left pane.
  2. The REPL panel shows the following message:

ERROR: LoadError: ArgumentError: Package Plots not found in current path:

  • Run import Pkg; Pkg.add("Plots") to install the Plots package.

Stacktrace:
[1] require(::Module, ::Symbol) at .\loading.jl:876
in expression starting at <path_to_file>\Test.jl:1

  1. Enter the following in REPL:
    ] add Plots

  2. The following error is produced:

(v1.2) pkg> add Plots
Updating registry at C:\Users\<lclusr>\.juliapro\JuliaPro_v1.2.0-1\registries\JuliaPro
Updating git-repo https://pkg.juliacomputing.com//registry/JuliaPro
ERROR: GitError(Code:EMERGECONFLICT, Class:Checkout, 2105 conflicts prevent checkout)
Stacktrace:
[1] macro expansion at C:\Users\julia\AppData\Local\Julia-1.2.0\share\julia\stdlib\v1.2\LibGit2\src\error.jl:101 [inlined]
[2] #checkout_tree#46(::LibGit2.CheckoutOptions, ::typeof(LibGit2.checkout_tree), ::LibGit2.GitRepo, ::LibGit2.GitCommit) at C:\Users\julia\AppData\Local\Julia-1.2.0\share\julia\stdlib\v1.2\LibGit2\src\repository.jl:358
[3] checkout_tree at C:\Users\julia\AppData\Local\Julia-1.2.0\share\julia\stdlib\v1.2\LibGit2\src\repository.jl:356 [inlined]
[4] ffmerge!(::LibGit2.GitRepo, ::LibGit2.GitAnnotated) at C:\Users\julia\AppData\Local\Julia-1.2.0\share\julia\stdlib\v1.2\LibGit2\src\merge.jl:107
[5] #merge!#89(::LibGit2.MergeOptions, ::LibGit2.CheckoutOptions, ::typeof(LibGit2.merge!), ::LibGit2.GitRepo, ::Array{LibGit2.GitAnnotated,1}, ::Bool) at C:\Users\julia\AppData\Local\Julia-1.2.0\share\julia\stdlib\v1.2\LibGit2\src\merge.jl:234
[6] #merge! at .\none:0 [inlined]
[7] #merge!#140(::String, ::String, ::Bool, ::LibGit2.MergeOptions, ::LibGit2.CheckoutOptions, ::typeof(LibGit2.merge!), ::LibGit2.GitRepo) at C:\Users\julia\AppData\Local\Julia-1.2.0\share\julia\stdlib\v1.2\LibGit2\src\LibGit2.jl:784
[8] #merge! at .\none:0 [inlined]
[9] update_registries(::Pkg.Types.Context, ::Array{Pkg.Types.RegistrySpec,1}) at C:\Users\julia\AppData\Local\Julia-1.2.0\share\julia\stdlib\v1.2\Pkg\src\Types.jl:1254
[10] update_registries at C:\Users\julia\AppData\Local\Julia-1.2.0\share\julia\stdlib\v1.2\Pkg\src\Types.jl:1219 [inlined]
[11] #handle_repos_add!#61(::Bool, ::Nothing, ::typeof(Pkg.Types.handle_repos_add!), ::Pkg.Types.Context, ::Array{Pkg.Types.PackageSpec,1}) at C:\Users\julia\AppData\Local\Julia-1.2.0\share\julia\stdlib\v1.2\Pkg\src\Types.jl:719
[12] #handle_repos_add! at .\none:0 [inlined]
[13] #add_or_develop#17(::Symbol, ::Bool, ::Base.Iterators.Pairs{Union{},Union{},Tuple{},NamedTuple{(),Tuple{}}}, ::typeof(Pkg.API.add_or_develop), ::Pkg.Types.Context, ::Array{Pkg.Types.PackageSpec,1}) at C:\Users\julia\AppData\Local\Julia-1.2.0\share\julia\stdlib\v1.2\Pkg\src\API.jl:47
[14] (::getfield(Pkg.API, Symbol("#kw##add_or_develop")))(::NamedTuple{(:mode,),Tuple{Symbol}}, ::typeof(Pkg.API.add_or_develop), ::Pkg.Types.Context, ::Array{Pkg.Types.PackageSpec,1}) at .\none:0
[15] do_add!(::Dict{Symbol,Any}, ::Array{Pkg.Types.PackageSpec,1}, ::Dict{Symbol,Any}) at C:\Users\julia\AppData\Local\Julia-1.2.0\share\julia\stdlib\v1.2\Pkg\src\REPLMode.jl:672
[16] #invokelatest#1(::Base.Iterators.Pairs{Union{},Union{},Tuple{},NamedTuple{(),Tuple{}}}, ::typeof(Base.invokelatest), ::Any, ::Any, ::Vararg{Any,N} where N) at .\essentials.jl:790
[17] invokelatest(::Any, ::Any, ::Vararg{Any,N} where N) at .\essentials.jl:789
[19] #do_cmd#31(::Bool, ::typeof(Pkg.REPLMode.do_cmd), ::REPL.LineEditREPL, ::String) at C:\Users\julia\AppData\Local\Julia-1.2.0\share\julia\stdlib\v1.2\Pkg\src\REPLMode.jl:538
[20] do_cmd at C:\Users\julia\AppData\Local\Julia-1.2.0\share\julia\stdlib\v1.2\Pkg\src\REPLMode.jl:534 [inlined]
[21] (::getfield(Pkg.REPLMode, Symbol("##53#56")){REPL.LineEditREPL,REPL.LineEdit.Prompt})(::REPL.LineEdit.MIState, ::Base.GenericIOBuffer{Array{UInt8,1}}, ::Bool) at C:\Users\julia\AppData\Local\Julia-1.2.0\share\julia\stdlib\v1.2\Pkg\src\REPLMode.jl:988
[22] #invokelatest#1 at .\essentials.jl:790 [inlined]
[23] invokelatest at .\essentials.jl:789 [inlined]
[24] run_interface(::REPL.Terminals.TextTerminal, ::REPL.LineEdit.ModalInterface, ::REPL.LineEdit.MIState) at C:\Users\julia\AppData\Local\Julia-1.2.0\share\julia\stdlib\v1.2\REPL\src\LineEdit.jl:2306
[25] run_frontend(::REPL.LineEditREPL, ::REPL.REPLBackendRef) at C:\Users\julia\AppData\Local\Julia-1.2.0\share\julia\stdlib\v1.2\REPL\src\REPL.jl:1038
[26] run_repl(::REPL.AbstractREPL, ::Any) at C:\Users\julia\AppData\Local\Julia-1.2.0\share\julia\stdlib\v1.2\REPL\src\REPL.jl:201
[27] (::getfield(Base, Symbol("##737#739")){Bool,Bool,Bool,Bool})(::Module) at .\client.jl:390
[28] #invokelatest#1 at .\essentials.jl:790 [inlined]
[29] invokelatest at .\essentials.jl:789 [inlined]
[30] run_main_repl(::Bool, ::Bool, ::Bool, ::Bool, ::Bool) at .\client.jl:374
[31] exec_options(::Base.JLOptions) at .\client.jl:312
[32] _start() at .\client.jl:464