Error deploying documentation after moving repo to organization

Hi there,

I’ve recently moved some of my repos into a new GitHub organisation. After merging a pull request today, I realised that the documentation is no longer deployed:

┌ Info: Deployment criteria for deploying devbranch build from GitHub Actions:
│ - ✘ ENV["GITHUB_REPOSITORY"]="JuliaTrustworthyAI/CounterfactualExplanations.jl" occurs in repo="github.com/juliatrustworthyai/CounterfactualExplanations.jl.git"
│ - ✔ ENV["GITHUB_EVENT_NAME"]="push" is "push", "workflow_dispatch" or "schedule"
│ - ✔ ENV["GITHUB_REF"] matches devbranch="main"
│ - ✔ ENV["GITHUB_ACTOR"] exists and is non-empty
│ - ✔ ENV["DOCUMENTER_KEY"] exists and is non-empty
└ Deploying: ✘

This was never an issue when the repo was still hosted on my own account. I’m not sure how to make sure that this environment variable is available. Do I just hard-code it somewhere into the CI.yml?

Many thanks in advance!

The only difference from

to

is the .git that we do not have, but you could also add to push previews if you like :slight_smile:

edit: Oh maybe also CapiTaLiZatIoN? At least for your org the two strings mentioned are once JuliaTrustworthyAI once the same in lower letters.

1 Like

Thanks @kellertuer, good spot! I think the .git should be fine, base on docs, but it seems that the repo argument is case-sensitive. Just tried it for a different repo, for which the same error previously occurred

- ✘ ENV["GITHUB_REPOSITORY"]="JuliaTrustworthyAI/ConformalPrediction.jl" occurs in repo="github.com/juliatrustworthyai/ConformalPrediction.jl"
- ✔ ENV["GITHUB_EVENT_NAME"]="push" is "push", "workflow_dispatch" or "schedule"
- ✔ ENV["GITHUB_REF"] matches devbranch="main"
- ✔ ENV["GITHUB_ACTOR"] exists and is non-empty
- ✔ ENV["GITHUB_TOKEN"] exists and is non-empty

and now things are working fine:

Deployment criteria for deploying devbranch build from GitHub Actions:
- ✔ ENV["GITHUB_REPOSITORY"]="JuliaTrustworthyAI/ConformalPrediction.jl" occurs in repo="github.com/JuliaTrustworthyAI/ConformalPrediction.jl"
- ✔ ENV["GITHUB_EVENT_NAME"]="push" is "push", "workflow_dispatch" or "schedule"
- ✔ ENV["GITHUB_REF"] matches devbranch="main"
- ✔ ENV["GITHUB_ACTOR"] exists and is non-empty
- ✔ ENV["GITHUB_TOKEN"] exists and is non-empty

The more you know :sweat_smile:

Thanks and good weekend!

1 Like