Error building IJulia under 0.7 master

The suggested fix does not help.

_       _ _(_)_     |  A fresh approach to technical computing
  (_)     | (_) (_)    |  Documentation: https://docs.julialang.org
   _ _   _| |_  __ _   |  Type "?help" for help.
  | | | | | | |/ _` |  |
  | | |_| | | | (_| |  |  Version 0.7.0-DEV.2949 (2017-12-14 00:07 UTC)
 _/ |\__'_|_|_|\__'_|  |  Commit d19230208f (0 days old master)
|__/                   |  x86_64-linux-gnu

julia> Pkg.build("IJulia")
INFO: Building Conda
INFO: Building MbedTLS
Using system libraries...
INFO: Building ZMQ
INFO: Building IJulia
INFO: Found Jupyter version 4.3.0: /home/user/anaconda3/bin/jupyter
===============================================================[ ERROR: IJulia ]================================================================

LoadError: Base.lowercase has been moved to the standard library package Unicode.
Restart Julia and then run `using Unicode` to load it.
in expression starting at /home/user/.julia/v0.7/IJulia/deps/build.jl:103

================================================================================================================================================

================================================================[ BUILD ERRORS ]================================================================

WARNING: IJulia had build errors.

- packages with build errors remain installed in /home/user/.julia/v0.7
 - build the package(s) and all dependencies with `Pkg.build("IJulia")`
 - build a single package by running its `deps/build.jl` script

================================================================================================================================================

julia> 

You should not expect packages to work well (at all) on nightly.

I have been moving production code in Julia since 0.3, so I certainly have no expectations.

Just starting to dip into moving my work to 0.7, and came across this but couldn’t find any specifically related issues.

Do you have anything more specific to suggest?

You could fix the error and make a pull request. Seems to be caused by a recent module reorganization, should be straightforward.

LOL, My error…I actually fixed it and couldn’t understand why it wasn’t working, hence my query. I only now realized that out of habit I had loaded IJulia from the 0.6 dir into my editor.