DifferentialEquations not compiling

I’m using Juno and DifferentialEquations is failing to compile.

LoadError: LoadError: LoadError: LoadError: UndefVarError: StatisticalModel not defined
in expression starting at /Users/Veenty/.julia/packages/StatsBase/pJqvO/src/StatsBase.jl:23
in expression starting at /Users/Veenty/.julia/packages/Distributions/t65ji/src/Distributions.jl:3
in expression starting at /Users/Veenty/.julia/packages/DiffEqNoiseProcess/RRLKB/src/DiffEqNoiseProcess.jl:14
in expression starting at /Users/Veenty/.julia/packages/DifferentialEquations/el96s/src/DifferentialEquations.jl:6
include(::Module, ::String) at Base.jl:377
_require(::Base.PkgId) at loading.jl:1058
require(::Base.PkgId) at loading.jl:927
require(::Module, ::Symbol) at loading.jl:922

Unusual. Do you have any hints about the versions (of Julia and DifferentialEquations) you are using?

Got the same compile error from a different package (Meshes.jl) that also depends on statsbase - have raised a ticket with them here 0.33.18 broken build · Issue #811 · JuliaStats/StatsBase.jl · GitHub

Not sure if you were using the same version as me, since for my use case the compile is working as long as it’s not the latest release (as of July 2022)

Im often encountering difficulties when precompiling due to some dependencies of DifferentialEquations. Have you tried to update your environment usually that fixes the problem for me at least. Strangely, sometimes I also need to reboot my system…