Debugging Julia

Feel free to open issues with examples of things not working.

3 Likes

Fantastic!!

Now we just need to hook it up with the debug UI in VS Code :slight_smile: I looked through that a bit lately, and now have a pretty clear idea how this would broadly look like. BUT, I don’t have the time to do it. If anyone else wants to pick up that project, let me know, and I’d be happy to help along and guide. That would also make a fantastic GSoC project, btw.

15 Likes

This is fabulous! The importance of this for Julia cannot be understated! Thank you @tim.holy @kristoffer.carlsson @pfitzseb @Keno, you rock! :star_struck:

12 Likes

Thank you so much! Excellent work! This will be a massive boon to our Julia adoption!

Awesome work everyone! Yet another workflow transforming genius piece of software, can’t wait to ingrain this in my programming routine!

I’m so excited about this! Congrats to you all @tim.holy, @kristoffer.carlsson, @pfitzseb and @Keno.

Fantastic! Thanks to all!

You’re like Julia’s treasure island.
Bravo!

1 Like

Thanks a lot for your effort! Now to create bigger projects in Julia is going to be a lot more pleasanced.

Any idea if tasks will be supported any time soon?

Probably just in time for tasks to be scheduled on threads and break things again :smiley:

2 Likes

The horror!

I’m a mathematian migrating from Matlab, I wish I had the programming expertise to help out in these projects. For now, I’ll just donate as I have already.

1 Like