Cannot find '' when using the Discourse mobile app


I am using the Discourse mobile app on Android 6.0 successfully with a few sites, however when I try to connect to I get the “was not found” error.

I found some references online to the “was not found” issue that seem to point to possible site SSL configuration problems, but also related to Android 7.0, so I am not sure where the issue could actually come from:

I am reporting this issue here, but if confirmed maybe the administrator should report it on


I had the same problem with the iOS app. I tried several URLs but was unsuccessful in using it.


Thanks, I can confirm this issue and I have contacted discourse support.


Should be fixed now.


It works for me now, thanks!


this was my problem too. and now it work good. Thank u.