Account problem - not sure where to go

Not sure where to turn here. Something broke on my Julia Discourse account. I have not been getting notification emails for more than a year, and 50% of the time when I go to the site it either does not load or just partially loads. Screenshot from this morning, where 1 in 10 icons are coming through. (This is a new one.) Haven’t been able to find a “Discourse Support” site, but I’m hoping someone can point me in the right direction. Thx

3 Likes

Tested on Chrome, Firefox and whatever the latest uSoft browser is, BTW. So not a caching/browser issue.

I had this problem a week ago for a couple of days. I have not discovered what it was before the problem fixed itself.

1 Like

Hum, strange. The main discourse dev/support site is meta.discourse.org — this is a hosted instance by discourse.com. If you’d like you could create an post there and tag me (same username) and I’ll add a few more details about our site.

Do you see any errors in your browser’s console?

1 Like

Okay, missing emails are just a Spam thing, though where that is coming from is unclear (service falsely claims Julialang as a spam source).

Next time the website itself acts up, I will capture some console errors and move to meta.discourse.org. Thanks, @mbauman!

1 Like