Our next meetup in Berlin will be
on Tuesday, September-15th at 6:30 pm.
As usual, the location will be WIAS, Anton-Wilhelm-Amo-Straße 39, 10117 Berlin.
If you gave a talk at JuliaCon, you can bring your slides and we can discuss about interesting aspects. @j-fu has already said he will bring his.
Attention: Recently the opening times were changed, and the building (in A.-W.-Amo-Str 39) now closes at 7pm. We will still meet at this location, but then move to a meeting room in the second WIAS building at Hausvogteiplatz 11a.
Are you guys planning to stream the event over Zoom? I’m just a few hundred kilometers from Berlin, so I was checking the trains. However, I have to be back at my place on Wednesday morning, hence the question.
I’d be mostly interested in discussing topics related to quantum computing and artificial intelligence. Also potentially research reports on competitiveness and cooperation by Mr. Mario Draghi and similar topics. My German is far from perfect, very far actually, so I was hoping to join you for a coffee break to say hello and potentially exchange contact details.
No, so far there is no plan to stream this event. Part of the meeting is a discussion on how to continue the Berlin meetup.
However, we take this as a suggestion for future meetups.